Les Mis Chp. 13

 After reading chapter 13, I really like the part where they talked about how the bishop was full of love and that was why he was such a good person. The background of a person didn't matter to him, they were still a person. And it was nice to see that people could somewhat recognize this and they all respected him for it. Also, the part about the Bishop acing through the night and praying while everyone else was asleep caught my attention as well. Mainly because my dad does the same thing in the morning before everyone else is awake, so it just brought up some memories. One thing I do wonder is if  being this good loving person comes easy to him or is it still challenge for the Bishop. They said how he is now was because it was more of a conviction than natural, so I wonder if he still struggles with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary

I Have The Answers