MSS Part 2

 1. I think the difference between a sign an a symbol is that a symbol represents something and was made on purpose by someone, but a sign is just indicating something usually without a deeper or hidden meaning.

2.The 3 elements of a symbol are the symbols themselves, the referent(the idea the symbol refers to), and us, the people who observe the symbol.

3. I think words are symbols because it was us who gave them meaning and let them stand for something. We made the words and chose their definitions.

4.One natural sign  that 've seen recently was when the sky and sun were red. That sign was showing that there was a big fire going on in California.

5. One symbol that I've seen is the Statue of Liberty which obviously represents liberty/freedom in America. I knew what it meant because it was in the name and I'd been told by others what it stood for since I was young.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary

I Have The Answers