Les Mis Chp. 6

 In this chapter, the Bishop's house is described to us. It was as expected, small and not many decorations. Everything in the house seemed old, as the Bishop tried to make it last as long as he possibly could. He did have a nice set of silverware though because he said it would be uncomfortable or unpleasant to eat without them. I did admire that he didn't have any locks on the doors so that anyone who is in need could get help from him. I admired this because of the bravery and trust that he wouldn't  be harmed or robbed by anyone. I was a little confused by the section with the flowers though and didn't really understand the meaning of them. That's all I really got out of this chapter because I figured his house would be this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary

I Have The Answers