Les Mis Chapter 7

The Bishop is a very brave and confident person to be able to go and approach those criminals all by himself. I guess that just shows how faithful he was. I do wonder though if he was a little scared and was just putting on a brave face, but from what I've read in earlier chapters, he probably wasn't. The last thing that stood out to me in this chapter was the question at the end of whether or not to return the treasure should be returned to the cathedral or to the hospital. After thinking it over, I think it should go back to the cathedral. I think it belongs in the cathedral because it technically belongs to them, and giving it to the hospital, even if it was for a good purpose, is like stealing. I think it should be up to the cathedral what they want to do with the treasure. This chapter wasn't really long so that was all that stood out to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary

I Have The Answers