Pandemic Pedagogy

 My first week of school I learned how to set up a blog and the way to get better at my writing skills is to just write more. The more I write the more comfortable I feel doing it and that would naturally lead to me getting better at it. The experience was pretty different from learning on campus. I find that speaking up in class or volunteering is a little more intimidating than when we were on campus. Also, breakout rooms are kind of awkward because we don't really have time to adjust or warm up to the new groups either. However, it is nice to be able to work and study at my own pace when we don't have zoom meetings. I can spend the day working on the assignments I want and take breaks whenever I want. With all the flexibility though, it can become very easy to procrastinate so that'll be something more challenging for me this year too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary

I Have The Answers