I Have The Answers

  1. What has been the hardest part of starting school during the pandemic?

The most challenging part of starting school during the pandemic is having to sit in front of the computer screen and just listen to the lesson for an hour. Though I don't have to do that for all my classes, I do have a couple where we just listen to the teacher just talk for 50 +minutes. That gets really boring very quickly, especially since their isn't as much group work to break up the time.

2. What have you enjoyed the most about starting school during the pandemic?

The most enjoyable part of starting school in a pandemic has been the flexibility. It is really nice to have a day where I can sleep in and work on whatever I want at my own pace. And since most assignments aren't do until the next week I an organize my schedule a lot easier  and plan what I'm gonna work on for the day.

3. What are your goals in this course this year? What do you want to learn or get better at?

One of my goals for this course is to get more creative in my essay writings. I have only ever really done the 5 paragraph format that I've been taught since elementary and it is a lot of boring, difficult work. My teacher last year tried getting us to be more creative but we didn't get any new ways to right the essays so  I just reverted back to the 5 paragraph format. Hopefully, as I get more creative with it, the essay will become easier to write and become more enjoyable.

4. What's one habit you can start, stop, or improve to support your success?

One habit that I'd like to stop is procrastinating. It can be really easy to procrastinate especially this year with all the flexibility in our schedule. Some assignments seem easy and we have all this time now, so it's doesn't seem like that big of a deal to push it off. However, the more assignments I push off the more I have to catch up on and eventually it feels like I have a mountain of work to do. I have to be really careful to not do that this year and to stay motivated enough to do the work  on time.

5. What grade do you expect to earn on the semester report card?

I am expecting to get an A on this semester report card this year. I was able to get straight A's last year and now that I  have all this time I should be able to get an A again. I know I can do the work I just need to make sure I turn the assignments in on time and don't rush them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Symbolic.

Les Mis Part 1 Summary